Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The electricians are finished for now, and I need to get the drywaller to come in and patch a few things up. The electricians did awesome in my opinion since no one fell through the ceiling- Yay! This happened to our friends and I was a little worried about it.

The designer dropped off some tile samples to choose from- since the carpet is worn, I'll be tiling the front room, hallway and kitchen... and maybe the dining room but that's still undecided.

We need to meet with the cabinet maker this week and see if his ideas are what we have in mind. He's been out to the house, but since that time we have considered pulling out the old pantry and replacing that with cabinets as well.

Lots to think about... and not freak myself out-- quite trick in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment